- 3 Year transferable Warranty.
Warranty will be void if the product has been used in an unapproved fashion, in unsuitable environments, modified in any way, or misused. Misuse, includes continuous clipping of amplifiers, and or input source signals. Running test signals ex. sine waves, for any time over the rated duty cycle of the product(contact Funk Audio for specific ratings for each product and application.) Running any DSP settings not approved by Funk Audio. Physical damage from dropping the unit, dropping or spilling something on the unit, hooking up to unsuitable mains power. Packaging must be kept for the warranty period, otherwise replacement packaging may need to be provided by Funk Audio for a fee. Warranty is fully transferable all we ask is that both the previous and new owner contact us informing us of the ownership change so we can keep our records updated. If this is not done within one month of the sale warranty will be voided.
Methods of Payment
- We are currently accepting PayPal, and credit card through our online cart, a PayPal account is not required.
- We also accept direct Bank Transfers
- For Canadian customers we accept Interac E transfer and credit card payment over the phone
- Please Contact Funk Audio if you prefer to use a method of payment other than the online cart allows for
- Please contact Funk Audio if you would like to place an order for any custom product or customization's to product not available online.
- Prices include shipping in North America.
- We ship worldwide with very competitive rates; contact us for overseas shipping rates.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
- Claims for shipping damages discovered after delivery will be rejected if not reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Do not sign for an item(s) if damage is suspected.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage claim complications due to loss of packing materials and/or attempted self-repair.
- For all products deposits are only refundable when a new buyer is found for the project or if Funk Audio deems the order unfulfillable due to unforeseen complications, for example original design criteria cannot be met, required parts or materials become unavailable or do not meet spec etc, Funk Audio will then choose at our discretion to cancel the order and fully refund any and all payments made.
- Custom orders can be subject to unforeseen delays due to the nature of custom features, finishes, and components. Funk Audio will inform the customer immediately when delays occur, and will strive to minimize the impact of such delays on expected shipping dates.
- All orders have a minimum deposit of 50%, or the cost of materials and components (whichever is higher) to start the project, in some cases full payment is required up front. If there is a balance above the initial payment due on completion it can be paid upfront or when the product is ready for shipment. If paid upfront, as is in the case of online ordering, any amount paid over the deposit amount is refundable upon order cancellation anytime before project completion. After project completion and final payment made the original buyer now owns the finished product, if at that time the original buyer wishes to cancel the order refund will only be made after a new buyer is found. When payment and project are both complete the original buyer officially owns the product and can determine the sale price, their refund will be equal to their set price, if a new buyer is not found within a reasonable amount of time the product will be shipped to the owner.
- Any incurred shipping costs are non refundable.
- Refunds for returned products will be made only after Funk Audio has received the product(s) back and has assessed their condition, and subsequently found a new buyer.
- Any order where attempts at communication with the customer remain unresponded to for a period of 3 months from the last response from the customer, or if final payment is not completed within 1 month of notification that final payment is due, we will consider the order abandoned and any payments will be forfeit.